What is Sight?
Sight is our sense of vision, it allows us to view our surroundings and perceive, depth, distance, and movement.
What does under-sensitivity look like?
If you're undersensitive to it you might:
- not notice small details in surroundings
- need to be in well lit rooms to take in surroundings well
- need to have objects right in front of you
- have poor depth perception and so appear clumsy
- bright colours to provide stimulation
- well-lit rooms
- coloured signs, visuals, and objects
- objects put away to avoid injury
What does over-sensitivity look like?
If you're oversensitive to it you might:
- find bright lights unpleasant and painful
- have difficulty sleeping if there's any light
- have difficulty in crowds or places with lots of movement
- having lights that can be dimmed
- sunglasses or glasses with coloured lenses
- black out curtains when sleeping
- hats with large brims, to block sunlight